Louvre Museum - Reserved Access
- Skip the line to enter the Louvre museum
- Enjoy unlimited time in the museum
- Ticket delivered for free at your hotel
- Marvel at the 35,000+ paintings and artifacts in the museum
In a few words
Skip the long lines to the Louvre Museum in Paris, and see the masterpieces of art in one of the world's greatest museums. Save time on a self-guided tour of works of art such as the Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo and much more.
Enjoy walking through the Louvre, which used to be a Royal Palace. Travel through Antiquity, Middle Ages, Renaissance, the Enlightenment, and the 19 century, with 35,000+ paintings and artifacts.
Marvel at the famous Mona Lisa painting, the Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace. After you leave the museum, enjoy walking around the Tuilleries Gardens.
- Full admission to the Louvre museum
- Ticket delivered to your hotel
- Reserved access to the Louvre
- Unlimited time in the museum
- Access to the permanent collections and temporary exhibitions
Good to know
- Free for under 18 years old and EU citizens under 26 (with valid ID)
- Free the first Sunday of the month from October to March (included)
- The price of the ticket includes a booking fee
Go directly to the Louvre Museum with your ticket
|Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays||9am to 6pm|
|Wednesdays, Fridays||9am to 10pm|
|Tuesdays, May 1, Dec. 25, Jan. 1||Closed|
Value for money
The ultimate must-see in Paris
The Louvre is a huge museum that would take you forever to visit. We went there twice only because we couldnt finish it the first time.
Paris je taime
Came from the Netherlands to visit the Louvre and Versailles. Two amazing places
First class museum
We purchased the ticket on July 12 and visited on July 16. The Louvre is huge, plan at least 4 hours. It took us approx 10 minutes to enter because of the security checks. This was very good compared to the big line for the other people. Will go to the Eiffel Tower tomorrow and will leave a review as well.