Paris to Versailles by Helicopter
- Enjoy uninterrupted aerial views of Paris
- Fly over the vast castle and grounds of the Palace of Versailles
- Land for drinks at Saint-Cyr l'Ecole
- Cruise over the River Seine and see the Eiffel Tower from the air
- Learn about the skills needed to fly a helicopter
In a few wordsLet's board on a 6 passengers Airbus H135 helicopter, and discover the west side of Paris from the sky.
A 90 minutes experience, with an amazing 25 minutes flight over Paris, Parc des Princes, Bois de Boulogne, the Longchamp hippodrome, the Saint-Cloud park, on top of Château de Versailles and the Roi Soleil's gardens.
In detailBehind the Château de Versailles, the helicopter will land at Saint-Cyr l'Ecole. Your pilot will give you a brief theorical introduction to the helicopter skills.
If you wish, you can spend a privileged moment with your captain and seize this opportunity to talk about the fascinating helicopter universe and take some pictures in front of the helicopter.
But save your batteries and open wide your eyes. The way back to Paris over the Seine is amazing with a breath-taking view on Trocadero, Tour Montparnasse and of course a stunning view on the famous Eiffel Tower.
- 25-minute helicopter flgiht
- Drinks at Saint-Cyr l'Ecole
Good to know
- Please inform us at least 21 days before the flight
- Should the helicopter flight be cancelled by the operator due to bad weather, you will be informed by text or email 1 day before the flight
Paris Heliport, 61 Rue Henry Farman, 75015 Paris
Cancel up to 21 days in advance for a full refund
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review. Leave a review